Take in the fresh air, beautiful views and quintessential architecture of the Lake District. On this 3-day small-group tour from Manchester, you will explore all of it in the comfort of a luxury, 16 seat mini-coach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the tour departure is Coach parking bays, Store Street (Boad Street intersection), Manchester, M1 2WD. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. If travelling from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station: Take the main exit (1 - Piccadilly) from the station. Follow the pedestrian walkway to the traffic lights/Caffe Nero and at the end of the pedestrian walkway or Station Approach, you cross over at the lights and turn left onto London Road. Walk straight ahead for around 100 metres, passing underneath a pedestrian footbridge. Turn left under the railway bridge/tunnel opposite Motel one. When you're through the tunnel, you'll see the coach parking straight ahead on the left. Walk until you see your white Rabbie's mini coach.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- En-suite accommodation will be drawn from a selection of small, locally-owned guesthouses and B&Bs in the town of Keswick (during July/ early August, this tour may stay in Windermere)
- The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the town center
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items