Discover the forest, rivers, waterfalls, and caves of Presidente Figueiredo from Manaus. Take in this full-day trip and explore Judea Cave, the Urubuí River and incredible waterfalls. Choose either a private or a small group tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Starting time 7:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Manaus.
- Private group
- Explore the Maruaga Cave complex in the middle of the Amazon jungle
- Swim in natural pools and refreshing rapids on this amazing tour
- Enjoy an easy hike through the stunning Amazon rainforest
- Visit the Judea Cave and bathe in the beautiful waterfall
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Waterfalls admission ticket
- Soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from jungle lodges
- Alcoholic drinks
- Additional expenses
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Pickup is not available for customers staying in jungle lodges.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Please take care when interacting with animals.
- Bring a swimsuit, sandals and closed-toe shoes, a hat, sunscreen, and insect repellent.