This tour takes place in the Juma area at the Juma Floating Lodge, located 100 kilometers south of Manaus in the wild Amazon forest. Take a 2, 3, 4 or 5-day tour and get to know one of the largest and most important ecosystems of the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from Manaus hotels and airport; please provide your hotel name and address or your flight details in order to arrange pickup. Pickup is at 8:00 AM at your hotel reception in Manaus downtown. For clients staying in hotels outside of downtown, the pickup is at 7:30 AM.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Bring along insect repellent, binoculars, and hiking shoes.
- Maximum luggage 11 kilograms per person. Passengers must arrange to have any excess luggage remain in the company office, or at the hotel in Manaus.
- Avoid giving money to the community children; better to give small gifts such as toys, comic books or other items.
- Itinerary specifics are subject to change.
- Guests arriving at the Manaus Airport by 2:00 PM will only be able to do the night activity on the first day.
- Guests leaving on afternoon flights from Manaus need to depart on a morning transfer.
- Tours are conducted with one guide per 2-6 guests for your enjoyment and security purposes.
- From September 1st to November 31st 2021, guests that book to Juma Floating Lodge will be hosted at the Amazon Boto Lodge instead.