The Amazon Rainforest is the biggest jungle on Earth. Don't miss anything by visiting it with an experienced guide. You'll see as many wild animals, and also visit the amazing Anavilhanas Archipelago. Lunch is included in this 8-Hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 7:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in Manaus.
- See many wild and exotic animals.
- Be amazed by the Amazonas fauna and flora.
- Visit the Anavilhanas Archipelago
- Speed boat
- Bilingual guide
- Other expenses
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date