Manaslu 20 Days Trekking
From £1,474 per personBook now
- Minimum altitude: 700m
- Maximum altitude: 5200m
- Grade Info: Moderate, strenuous
- Season: September to late December and February to late June
- Gorkha Bazar, Larkya pass, Tal, Bahun Dada view, Beshin shahar
- Walking Hour: Approximately 5 - 6 hours each day
The people habitat in this area is warm and friendly who are enriched with the beautiful culture and tradition. According to the weather assumption, this area offers a unique environment which is rich in bio diversity that has made this region undoubtedly one of the finest tourist destinations among many other in Nepal.
Day 01: Drive to Arughat (540m) 7-8hour.
Day 02: Trek to Sati Khola (750m) 5hour.
Day 03: Trek to Labu Besi (860m) 3-4.
Day 06: Trek to Dovan (930m) 6-7hour.
Day 07: Trek to Jagat (1350m) 5-6hour.
Day 08: Trek to Pangsing (2000m) 4-5hour.
Day 09: Trek to Deng (2600m) 4-5hour.
Day 10: Trek to Ghap (2095m) 5-6hour.
Day 11: Trek to Lho (3150m) 5-6hour.
Day 12: Trek to Samagompa (3500m) 4-5hour.
Day 13: Trek to Samdo (4000m) 4-5hour.
Day 14: Trek to Dharamashala (4450m) 4-5hour.
Day 15: Larkya La pass and trek to Tanbuche (3900m) 6-7hour.
Day 16: Trek to Karche (2785m) 5-6hour
Day 17: Trek to Tal (1707m) 4-5hour.
Day 18: Trek to Jagat (1290m) 4-5hour.
Day 17: Trek to Baundanda4-5hour.
Day 18: Trek to Beshisahar5-6hour.
Day 19: Drive Beshishar to Kathmandu 6 hours. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Airport picks up & drops by private car.
- Standard accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car.
- Full board meal during camping, prepared by our cook with Tea & coffee
- Sharing tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek, required number of cook, porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine, transportation
- Boiled and purify drinking water for the trek.
- All special trekking permits & fees.
- Surface Transfer to and from Kathmandu.
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag
- All our government taxes
- Official expanse
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver-tipping are expected.
- Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Product ID: 36631