Discover Gozo's splendid highlights, such as Dwejra, the Citadel of Rabat, the ancient Ggantija Temples, and even a bit of legend: Odysseus is said to have been stranded there for 7 years.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish
- Pickup included
- The time shown on the website or on your ticket is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your Hotel (or closest meeting point). At least a few days before the date of your activity, you need to make sure to contact the tour operator to confirm your pick-up location and pick-up time.
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The time shown on the website or on your ticket is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your hotel or closest meeting point
- The tour will be guided in the language you have booked; however, at times the commentary might be provided by a multilingual guide (limited to a maximum of 2 languages)
- The activity provider reserves the right to change the order of the visits without any prior notice
- The boat trip at Dwejra Bay is optional (€6 per person to be paid on location), and is always subject to favorable weather conditions