Lund & Malmö: Guided Tour of 2 Countries in One Day
- See Hamlet's Castle from the ramparts outside
- Visit St. Olai's Cathedral and St. Maria's Church
- Experience the picturesque views on the ferry
- Visit the fascinating city of Lund and see its famous Cathedral
- Enjoy Malmö and see the Turning Torso
St. Peter's Priory
Turning Torso (photo stop)
Commence your tour with a visit to Hamlet's Castle, one of the most famous tourist landmarks in this area. Shortly after this take a scenic drive down the coastal road of Strandvejen and arrive in the charming old town of Helsingør, known as Elsinor in English. Whilst in Elsinor you will be given time to peruse the fascinating streets of this beautiful city before boarding a boat to head to Sweden.
Aboard your boat, you will sail across the Øresund, travelling to the shores of Sweden. Once you arrive in Sweden you will drive down the picturesque country roads to the ancient city of Lund. Here you can visit the Lund Cathedral, a church built in 1145. Behind the Cathedral there is the chance to explore the tiny streets, with houses that date back to the 1700s!
Follow this with a trip to Malmö, Sweden's third largest city. Here you will have some time to do some shopping and take advantage of Sweden's lower purchase taxes, making this a great place to get some fantastic low prices on goods to take home with you. End your tour back in Copenhagen, en-route you will pass the impressive Øresund Bridge - taking in the beautiful views whilst you do.
- Bus trip
- The Ferry
- Bridge crossing
- Entrance to Kronborg Castle
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• If you forget your passport your return journey to Copenhagen will be at your own expense
• There is a 10-minute walk to Kronborg, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Bringing a camera is recommended
• The bus is not accessible for wheelchair users
• You must bring your passport with you