Enjoy this unique scuba diving experience with a private guide at Portocolom, which is Mallorca´s largest natural harbor and boasts its original fishing boats.
What to Expect
Once you are picked-up from your hotel, boat or finca, you will be transferred to Portocolom. Once you arrive, you will check in to the dive-center, where you receive full equipment, according to the tour option you have selected while booking. Then you can get ready to do your first dive (out of two in total).
In the meantime you can enjoy small snacks and cold soft drinks and water, all provided by your guide. After your second dive (boat or shore), you will head back to the dive-center, and then be transferred back to your hotel, boat or finca.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's Not Included
- Dive insurance (for each diver in Majorca compulsory by law)
- Deco chamber fee
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Minimum age is 18 years
• At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• Refunds will not be issued if activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship.
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
• A maximum of 5 people per booking
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
• Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.