Have that meal in Spain, that means conversation should be in Spanish, right? Don’t worry, this isn’t your typical Spanish lesson. Skip classroom and dig into a Mallorca style breakfast while you learn the local language.
What to Expect
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture and food (all the things you love about travel). Instead of sitting in a stuffy classroom, practice our Spanish skills over a hearty breakfast on the island of Mallorca. Gain a better understanding for how the Spanish language influences how locals think and live. Find out the difference between uro and ido and when it's the right time to let your Batuadell or Cagondell phrases fly.
Meet at the Saint Francisco Church, then walk to a historic bar in the city center. How old is this bar? Well, locals have loved this place since the 1700s. The bar feels almost magical inside and is a pleasure year-round — in the summer, locals come to enjoy ice cream or horchata while winter visitors order up hot chocolate and ensaimada cakes.
In this cosy spot, enjoy a cultural breakfast and share some key Spanish words that will help you to better understand the local culture and lifestyle. The experience will be very informal and interactive — more like a conversation with friends than a lesson. Share cultural stories and you’ll walk away knowing the good, the bad and everything in between about Mallorca and Mallorcan culture.
You may fear that you won’t learn much in such a short experience, but don’t worry, you will learn how to keep practicing at home too. After our session, bid adeu (not adios) and you’ll get your own Spanish book that you can bring home with you as a souvenir.
- Local English-Spanish teacher and guide
- Breakfast (one drink and something salty and sweet)
What's Not Included
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips/ gratuities for your guide
Know Before You Go
• This is a child-friendly tour
• Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking
• Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge