Enjoy a private wine tour and visit a Mallorquin vineyard, where you’ll receive an introduction about the wine-making process as well as enjoying the tastes of some of the wines produced. Your tasting will be accompanied by tapas.
What to Expect
Your 4-hour private tour begins with a pick-up at your accommodation or cruise ship and a drive to the countryside, where you’ll be introduced to a beautiful Mallorquin winery. Take a walk around the vineyard, and enjoy a tour around the winery, accompanied by the winemaker.
You’ll learn about the wine-production and aging processes during the tour. Then you’ll have the opportunity to taste a selection of the wines, accompanied by delicious Mallorquin tapas.
At the end of the tour and tasting you can purchase some of the wines, if you like, before the transfer back to your hotel, finca, or ship.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- Mallorquin tapas
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The minimum age for participants is 18 years
• Refunds will not be issued if the tour is missed due to late or non-arrival of your cruise ship
• The tour may be conducted by a multi-lingual guide
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• There is a maximum of 8 people per booking
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
• The activity is not wheelchair accessible