Join this full-day private trip out of Kuala Lumpur on a relaxing 2-hour ride down south for a historical excursion to the UNESCO Heritage City of Malacca.
What to Expect
Malacca has been revived as a top pick holiday getaway due to its many historic attractions. Home of the well-known Nyonya cuisine, it’s a popular destination for tourists who want to catch a glimpse of Malaysia’s unique heritage. Enjoy a 45 minute river cruise covering 4.5 kilometers along Malacca River while viewing interesting historic residencies and traditional village areas such First Cross Street Kampung Morteen (Morteen Village). Afterwards, make a transfer for lunch.
Visit Stadhuys and take a walk up to St. Paul's Hill for a panoramic view of the Straits of Malacca and the old town of Bandar Hilir. At the top, you'll find the ruins of St. Paul's Church lined by 17th century Dutch tombstones. Make a quick photo stop at the famous Portuguese fort Porta de Santiago (A Famosa). Then visit Cheng Hoon Teng, the oldest Chinese temple in Malaysia. Enjoy shopping at Jonker Street with clothing and craft outlets as well as restaurants.
- Mandarin/ English-speaking driver
- Entrance fee
- Tour guide
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
Know Before You Go
• Child rates from 3 to 11-years-old (including 3-year-olds)
• Adult rates from 12-years-old and above
• It is summer all year round and humid so lightweight clothes in natural fibers (linen, silk, or cotton) will be most comfortable with a pair of walking shoe
• If you plan on visiting religious sites, please do cover up - absolutely no skimpy or revealing clothes and please cover your legs and shoulders