Enjoy a 7-hour trip into the desert from Makadi Bay. Ride a quad bike through the desert and learn more about the life of the Bedouins. Enjoy delicious Arabian specialties and experience a fantastic evening show.
What to Expect
Enjoy a thrilling quad bike tour in the desert surrounding Makadi Bay. After the pick-up at your hotel, the adventure begins in the Sahara Park. After a short test drive, set off into the desert of Hurghada. Admire a mirage along the way and climb sand dunes before heading to a Bedouin village.
After a friendly welcome, enjoy a small lunch and the opportunity to explore the village on your own. Learn more about the traditional life in the desert far from the big city. In the evening, marvel at the beautiful sunset and enjoy a delicious buffet dinner of Arabian specialties.
Following dinner, experience a traditional performance with belly dancing, folk music, and a snake show. Before returning to your hotel, gaze at the desert's starry sky and send a few wishes up to the stars. You will also receive a DVD as a souvenir of your special trip.
- Adventure safari by Honda quad bike
- Transfers with pick-up and drop off at hotels in Makadi Bay
- Mineral water and soft drinks in the van
- Bedouin dinner
- Camel ride
- Stargazing with a telescope
- Entrance fees to the aforementioned places
- DVD with memories of the tour
What's Not Included
- Live tour guide
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
What to Remember
Please bring with you:
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Cotton clothing in the summer
• Warmer clothes in the winter
• Camera/video equipment