Introduction to Madrid
From £82 per personBook now
- Gain insights into Madrid's history and urban development that will help you appreciate the rest of your time here
- Visit Cibeles Square, Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor, three landmarks of Madrid
- Sample traditional cuisine if time permits
- Ask an expert about aspects of the city that interest you
- Expert guide
- Food and drinks
You will meet your guide at the entrance to the Café Del Real, located at 2, Plaza de Isabel II (at the corner of the Plaza and Calle Escalinata). The café is just outside the Opéra metro station, to the right of the McDonald's. The café has a red façade and gold signage.
• The walks can be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance with an 85% refund. Within 48 hours, all reservations are final and cannot be refunded. Walks are held come rain or shine with some variations to accommodate the weather. If you are running late, we ask that you call to alert us so that we can relay the message to the guide. No shows are treated as last-minute cancellations and no refund will be given. Cancellations must be made directly with our local offices by calling them directly, or on the emergency number provided. Cancellations made via email or by calling our 800 number in the U.S. may not be honored.
Product ID: 14647