Valencia Full Day Tour High Speed Train AVE from MadridProduct ID: 44798
From £152.85 per personBook now
- Transfer from Madrid to Valencia on the high speed AVE train
- Enjoy access to all Valencia's main monuments on the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus
- See the staggering architecture of Santiago Calatrava in the City of Arts and Sciences
- Explore space and science at the interactive Principe Felipe Science Museum
- Go to the Mercado de Colon to marvel at the glass roof of the iron market building
Your train departs from Madrid’s Puerta de Atocha Rail Station in the morning, from where you will travel in comfort in tourist class. Upon arrival, enjoy access to the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus, providing access to all the main monuments.
Marvel at the glass and iron Mercado de Colon, the 15th-century Silk Exchange (Llotja de la Seda), and buildings of elaborate Modernist and Moorish design in the Old Town. Hop off at the futuristic City of Arts and Science, designed by the Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava. Built on reclaimed land from the riverbed of the River Turia, the avant garde Hemiferic, Oceanografic, and Agora are just some of the buildings awaiting your discovery.
Make your own way back to the railway station to catch your high speed (AVE) train back to Madrid in the late afternoon.
- Transportation by high speed train (AVE)
- City sightseeing tour by open top bus
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Trains depart from the Puerta de Atocha Railway Station, Madrid. You will be informed of the exact departure time once your booking has been confirmed (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 44798