Valencia and Barcelona: 4-Day Sightseeing Tour from Madrid
From £325 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up at selected hotels according to our bus route. Please indicate the name of your hotel for confirmation or meet at the bus terminal located in San Bernardo 7 close to the famous Gran Via in Madrid.
- Take a seamless excursion with the journey, hotels, and tour organized for you
- Enjoy a guided tour through Barcelona and see works by Gaudi
- Walk the marble sidewalks of Valencia and explore the amazing botanical garden in the former riverbed
- Travel in style with high-speed train and air-conditioned coach
Day 1: Madrid to Valencia by train
Departure from Atocha railway station to board the train towards Valencia. Arrival and transfer to the hotel on your own. Accommodations. Time at your leisure to enjoy this Mediterranean city.
Day 2. Valencia to Barcelona
Breakfast. Free time. At mid morning departure to Barcelona. Arrival and accommodations.
Day 3: Barcelona
Enjoy a traditional Spanish breakfast at your hotel. After this you will be led by an expert guide on a city sightseeing tour. Visit the Park of Montjuic with spectacular views over the southeastern side of the city. You will also see and learn about the nearby Olympic Ring, the site of the 1992 Olympic Games. Other locations on the tour are the Monument to Columbus and the Old Gothic Quarter which is home to countless architectural jewels and historic monuments. In the afternoon you can roam through Barcelona’s winding cobbled streets, spot works by Gaudi, and sample some of the world’s best tapas.
Day 4 Barcelona – Zaragoza - Madrid
After breakfast guests will journey back to Madrid via Lerida and Zaragoza. A contender for the European Capital of Culture in 2016, Zaragoza is a renowned city of gastronomy, excellent museums and festivals. You will have free time to explore Zaragoza before heading back to Madrid where the tour will end.
Valencia Ilunion Valencia 3 (tourist) //Ilunion Valencia 4 (first)
Barcelona NH Barcelona Les Corts (tourist) // NH Barcelona Sants (first)
- Air-conditioned transportation by deluxe motor-coaches with panoramic windows
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in 3 or 4-star hotel depending on option booked
- Transportation and porter service of one bag per person
- AVE High Speed Tourist Class train ticket in Madrid and Valencia
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
Our coach departs from the bus terminal located in San Bernardo 7, close to Madrid´s famous Gran Via. The closest metro stations to the bus terminal are Santo Domingo (Line 2) and Callao (Lines 3 and 5), located 2 and 5 minutes walking distance respectively from the terminal. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www. trapsatur.com facebook.com/Trapsatur
For triple room rates, please inquire.
Children from 4 to 7 years old, sharing a triple room with 2 adults, 25% discount.
Junior under 18 years old, 5% discount.
Senior over 65 years old, 5% discount.
Adults: 3rd. person in triple room, 5% discount.
Discounts are not cumulative
• For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
• Please inform upon booking if you would like to have the tour in Italian
Product ID: 14959