Toledo and Madrid Full-Day Tour
From £64 £54 Save up to 15% per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from some hotels is available on arrangement
- Explore some of Madrid's best-known locations and charming quarters
- Drive through the Borbones, Austrias, and Isabelinos neighborhoods
- See the home of Real Madrid FC at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Enliven your artistic senses in front of El Greco's paintings at St Tome Church
- Understand the roots of Judaism within Spain at the Santa Maria la Blanca
- Visit the beautiful 16th-century church, Monasterio de San Juan de Los Reyes
Spend half a day strolling through the beautiful city of Toledo, exploring its artistic and architectural heritage in a series of stunning sights. Begin the tour at the striking church of St. Tome, adorned with the paintings of Spain’s 16th-century renaissance master, El Greco, including the famous "The Burial of the Count of Orgaz." Continue to tour with a visit to the oldest synagogue in Europe, the Santa Maria la Blanca, as well as the 16th -century Monastery of Saint John of Kings.
Continue the tour with a 3-hour couch tour through the city of Madrid, and discover the capital's historic and hidden locations, including thee Borbones, Austrias, and Isabelinos neighborhoods, as well as the city’s more contemporary quarters. Visit the elegant squares of Oriente and España, famous parks such as the Retiro, and enchanting bridges across the Manzanares. End the tour with visits to the Las Ventas Bullring and the home of Real Madrid FC at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
- Transportation in comfortable motor coach
- Official English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to museums
Tours departs from our office located at 8, Oriente Square. The closest metro station is Opera (Line 2 and 5) at only 2 minutes walking. From the underground bus terminal located in Bailen Street-Oriente Square.
Tour is not recommended for those with physical limitation difficulty walking.
Tour in Italian is available on Wednesday and Thursday, and in French on Tuesday and Sunday.
Product ID: 40805