Spend a day to a week getting to know Madrid on a scooter. You can take in the highlights of the city and visit the places that interest you most, with the fun and flexibility a scooter provides. Discover places you wouldn't normally see on city tours.
What to Expect
Navigate your way through Madrid like a local. Rent a Cooltra Scooter for 1, 3, or 7 days and enjoy the freedom a scooter provides as you make your way through the city.
Discover places you wouldn’t visit on a conventional tour, while having fun and seeing the Spanish capital from a different perspective.
Go wherever you want, in comfort and with ease. Ride through the streets of Madrid and admire the city’s monuments and major attractions. Discover some of its off-the-beaten-path gems.
Plan your own itinerary, or if you’re feeling spontaneous, just hop on your scooter and go with the flow!
- Scooter rental (1 person)
- Helmet and lock
- City map
- Road assistance
- Local taxes and fees (for items included)
What's Not Included
- Second helmet (optional)
- Full insurance (optional)
- Surcharge for scooters of more than 100cc (maximum of EUR 2 per day, depending on rental period)
Know Before You Go
• Reservation required 24 hours in advance
• Passport or National ID card required.
• Driver’s licence required.
• Minimum ages for rentals: 18 years old for 50cc and 21 years old for 125cc mopeds.
• EUR 150 deposit required
• Comprehensive insurance is available at the shop
• Delivery / Pick-Up service (optional with an extra payment)