Experience the grandeur of the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, a World Heritage Site and a symbol of 16th-century Spanish power. Visit the Basilica of the Valley of the Fallen, carved into the mountain in the Sierra de Madrid, and marvel at the views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Visit the Monastery of El Escorial and tour the Habsburgs Palace
- See the Kings and Princes Mausoleum
- Marvel at the enormous Basilica of the Valley of the Fallen
- Air-conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual guide
- Audio headset
- Entrance to the Royal Monastery of El Escorial
- Entrance to the Valley of the Fallen and the Basilica
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart from the local partner's office at C/ San Nicolás 15 (next to Plaza de Ramales).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The duration of the tour includes the round-trip transfers.
- It is kindly requested that visitors do not take photos or film inside the exhibitions.
- Please note, the guide is not permitted to provide commentary inside the Basilica of the Valley of the Fallen.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change