Bernabéu Stadium Entrance Ticket
- Explore the history of Real Madrid at the club's spectacular Bernabéu Stadium
- See cups won by Real Madrid throughout their history in the Trophy Room
- Walk on the pitch and experience the stadium atmosphere up close
- Go to the dressing rooms, previously off limits to everyone except the players
- Watch videos of important matches and see a vast array of club memorabilia
Your adventure starts in one of the 8 panoramic lifts, giving you an idea of the sheer greatness of the club. You will also go to the Trophy Room to see European Cups, Intercontinental Cups, Spanish League Trophies, Spanish Cups, UEFA Cups and Super Cups won by Real during its long history.
Watch videos of legendary fixtures, and admire some of the kits, boots and equipment used by the team over the years. Admire the vast array of club memorabilia and take a walk on the pitch to experience the spectacular stadium from the ground.
You will also get access to the Presidential Balcony, normally reserved for Real Madrid board members and VIPs. And as an added bonus, you can now visit the dressing rooms, previously off-limits to everyone except the players and managers.
- Entrance to the Real Madrid Museum at Bernabéu Stadium
Meet at Window 10 of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Paseo de la Castellana (next to Gate 7). Take bus number 14, 27, 40, 43, 120, 147 or 150. Alternatively, the nearest metro stop is Santiago Bernabéu and the nearest train stop is Nuevos Ministerios.
• Free entrance for children under 5 years old
• The stadium is not fully wheelchair accessible, but wheelchair users can get free access to the trophies exhibition, benches and coaching area, including 1 wheelchair attendant
Product ID: 37694