Private Flavours & Flamenco in Madrid TourProduct ID: 66104
From £33 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceIf your hotel / hostel is in a walking distance in the center we can pick you up.
- Try different and amazing savors of Madrid as churros with chocolate and Madrilian “madroño” liqueur served in a chocolate glass
- Enjoy a professional Flamenco show in one of the most famous places of flamenco in Madrid
- Party on the Pub Crawl Madrid where you can discover why Madrid is called "the city that never sleeps".
Enjoy the flavors + Flamenco in Madrid + Pub crawl from Wednesday to Sunday at 8.15 pm.
Come and taste the authentic savors of Madrid, such as churros with chocolate and Madrilian “madroño” liqueur, learning about their origins, and receive a complimentary drink.
Flamenco in Madrid (Culture)
After experiencing the incredible flavors Madrid offers, you'll go to one of the most famous clubs of flamenco in Madrid where you'll be fascinated by the incredible flamenco passion and the way of dance.
Pub Crawl (Party)
After trying traditional flavors of the Spanish capital and seeing an amazing show of flamenco in Madrid, it's time to get to know the passionate nightlife of Madrid by joining the Pub Crawl Madrid, where you'll party in a stunning atmosphere and have a night full of offers, shots, free entrances and much more.
Guides will wait for you from Wednesday to Sunday at 8.15 pm in Puerta del Sol (metro lines 1,2 and 3 ) at the bear statue. Search for the guides with the red T-shirt and yellow sign, both with the MADRID TRAVEL logo (the bear). Remember they do not use umbrellas of any color.
- In the Flavours & Flamenco in Madrid + Pub Crawl you’ll get:
- Typical Spanish Churros
- Spanish chocolate to dip churros into
- 1 shot of Madrilian “madroño” liquor served in a chocolate glass
- 1 complimentary drink (you can choose between beer, sangria, red wine, white wine or water)
- Free entry to one of the top places of flamenco in Madrid (normal price between 29 and 36 euros)
- Pub Crawl (a route of ¾ pubs / clubs)
- 1 shot at each bar
- Special discounts on your drinks
- Free entry to all places
- Free admission to the club
- The best guides to encourage your night and much more
- Extra drinks and extra food
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel/hostel
Meeting Point: We'll be waiting for you from Wednesday to Sunday at 20:15 in Puerta del Sol ( metro lines 1,2 and 3 ) at the bear statue. Search for our original guides with the red T-shirt and the yellow sign, both with the MADRIDE TRAVEL logo (the bear). REMEMBER, WE DO NOT USE UMBRELLA OF ANY COLOUR! (Open in Google Maps)
• If your hostel/hotel is in walking distance of the center of Madrid, the guides can pick you up.
• For the Private Flavours & Flamenco in Madrid Tour the minimum number of people is 6.
Product ID: 66104