Prado Museum: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided TourProduct ID: 41260
From £35 per personBook now
- Skip the lines and enjoy priority admission to the Prado Museum
- See masterpieces by Velázquez, Goya, and Greco
- Admire the Prado’s stunning 18th-century building, designed by Juan de Villanueva
Skip the lines for your 90-minute tour and take in great masterpieces such as The Garden of Earthly Delights by Bosh, The Nobleman with His Hand on His Chest by El Greco, Las Meninas by Velázquez, and The Family of Carlos IV by Goya.
You’ll see works in their chronological order, beginning with the masterpieces of El Bosco (Bosch) (1450-1516), including The Table of the 7 Deadly Sins, The Hay Wain, The Temptations of San Antonio, The Stone of Madness, and The Garden of Delights.
Continue with rooms devoted to El Greco (1540-1614), and see The Gentleman with His Hand on His Chest, The Trinity, Christ Embraced the Cross, and The Annunciation. You’ll also see works by Velázquez (1599-1660), including The Worship, Drunkards, Equestrian Portraits, The Forge of Vulcan, The Christ, The Spinners, Spears, and Las Meninas.
End the tour with works by Goya (1746-1828), such as The Family of Carlos IV, The Third of May, Pestles, and Black Paintings.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Prado Museum
- Official English and Spanish speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
The tour departs from the Madrid City Tour Information point on Felipe IV Steet, next to the Prado Museum. Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 41260