Madrid: 2.5-Hour Panoramic Bus Tour
From £22 per personBook now
- Enjoy an orientation bus tour of Madrid and see all the city's main monuments
- Gaze at Neo-classical buildings in squares, such as Plaza de España and Puerta del Sol
- Stop for a soft drink refreshment at the Hard Rock Café
- Go to the Real Madrid stadium of Santiago Bernabéu
- Admire the contemporary architecture of Plaza Castilla
- See fine examples of 20th century Art Deco architecture on Gran Via
- Discover the largest bullring in Spain
Drive down Gran Vía to admire the Art Deco buildings, such as the Telefónica headquarters and Edificio Grassy. Marvel at the monument to Cervantes in Plaza de España, and see the official residence of the Spanish Prime Minister in Moncloa Palace.
Discover where Madrid celebrates New Year by eating grapes in Puerta del Sol, and look at the Neo-classical Puerta de Alcalá just outside Retiro Park. Pass the historic Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, the largest bullring in Spain, and continue to a square named in memory of Christopher Columbus.
Stop briefly at the Hard Rock Café for a complimentary soft drink, before continuing down Paseo de la Castellana to the Real Madrid stadium of Santiago Bernabéu. En route back to the bus terminal, end with a look at the Caja Madrid Obelisk on Plaza Castilla, and the ornate fountain of Cibeles, built in the reign of Charles III.
- Guided tour
- Transportation by bus
- Free soft drink at the Hard Rock Café
- Food and drinks
Tours depart from the bus terminal on Calle Ferraz, 3 (bus line 74). The nearest Metro stations are Plaza España (Line 3 and 10) and Ventura Rodriguez (Line 3) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 44259