Taste superb Spanish wines on a full-day wine excursion from Madrid. Travel to the wine regions of La Mancha or Ribera del Duero, where you will sample wines from 2 or 3 different wineries. Enjoy a traditional lunch, with more wine to follow.
What to Expect
Enjoy a fully customized private wine tour of the wine regions closest to Madrid. The reputation of the Madrid Denomination of Origin is advancing as a wine-growing region, and on this 8-hour tour you will visit impressive wineries in the Ribera del Duero and La Mancha regions.
In the company of a guide and driver, you will visit traditional vineyards and discover modern producers. Some of the wineries featured are Jesus Diaz, the Solera bodegas in Colmenar de Oreja, and Andres Morate’s organic wines in Belmonte del Tajo.
Each full-day tour includes at least 2 wineries, with the option of a third should you wish. You can also opt to spend time at some of the region’s historic villages, depending where your tour is focused. You will experience all aspects of wine production, from the varieties of grapes used and how to grow them, to the secrets of wine tasting in Spanish wineries.
Now an expert wine-taster, sit down to a traditional Spanish lunch of local dishes, accompanied by yet more local wine…
- Transportation from Madrid
- Visit to 2 or 3 wineries with wine tasting
- Traditional lunch with wine
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Visit to a historical site
Know Before You Go
• Tours to Toledo and short excursions only feature 1 winery visit
• Wineries are selected when reservation is made, according to your preferences and winery availability