Madrid 4-Hour Sightseeing Tour and Royal PalaceProduct ID: 33538
From £36 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from Madrid hotels on arrangement
- Explore some of Madrid's best-known and lesser-known locations by coach
- Drive through the Borbones, Austrias, and Isabelinos neighborhoods
- See modern architecture, and the home of Real Madrid FC at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Discover historic streets and squares, such as the Gran Via and Plaza España
- Walk through the Retiro Park
- See inside the Royal Palace, home of the Spanish royal family
The aim of the tour is to show you different views of Madrid from on board an air-conditioned coach. See the elegant squares of Oriente and España, famous parks such as the Retiro and Parque del Oeste, and enchanting bridges across the Manzanares.
You will get the chance to stretch your legs and walk along the impressive Madrid-Rio urban park, seeing sights such as the Puerta del Rey and Puente de Segovia with one of the best views of Madrid’s historic monuments.
Stop at the Hard Rock Café in Plaza de Colón for a complimentary soft drink, and continue to the Royal Palace, one of the best preserved royal residences in Europe. Home to the Spanish monarchy since the 18th century, you will peek inside at the principal staircase, throne room, Gala dining room and more.
- Soft drink at Hard Rock Cafe Madrid
- Museum entrance fees
Tour departs from Pullmantur Terminal, 8 Orient Square, Madrid. The closest metro station is Opera (Line 2 and 5), a 2-minute walk from the meeting point (Open in Google Maps)
• Comfortable shoes are recommended
• Depending on the time/day of your tour, there may be the possibility to watch the Changing of the Guard at Puerta del Principe, held every Wednesday from 11:00 (except during official events and in August and September)
Product ID: 33538