Explore the historic sights of central Madrid during a 1.5-hour Segway Tour and then enjoy a mini tasting of Spanish Tapas with a drink in one of the typical restaurants next to the San Miguel Market.
What to Expect
Work up an appetite on a 1.5-hour Segway tour of Madrid’s historic center, and see some of the Spanish capital’s most famous landmarks.
You will start with a 2-3 minute training session to ensure that everyone feels comfortable on the eco-friendly, self-balancing Segways. Then, glide off to see sites such as the cathedral of Santa María la Real de La Almudena, and Palacio Real (Royal Palace), while your guide narrates stories about the city in flashback.
Start from Plaza de San Miguel passing next to the convent of San Miguel.
Then continue to Plaza de la Villa and the Casa Lujanes, the oldest civil building in Madrid. End with a taste of Spanish Tapas and a drink in one of the restaurants close to the San Miguel Market.
- Segway training
- Crash helmet
- Liability insurance
- Bilingual Spanish/English-speaking guide (other languages available on request)
What's Not Included
- Transfers to/from the meeting point
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• For larger groups, please check availability
• Please wear comfortable shoes
• Please note that the stated duration of the tour is approximate and can be slightly longer or shorter