Madrid Panoramic Tour & Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
From £31 per personBook now
- See the major attractions of Madrid on a guided tour
- Visit the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and see its collection of Renaissance and Baroque masterpieces
- Enjoy preferential access to the museum’s permanent collections
You’ll see the Gran Vía, Plaza de España, the University, Moncloa, the Habsburg old quarter, Calle Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá, the bull ring, and Columbus Square.
After the tour you’ll visit the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, with preferential access to its permanent collections. The museum is part of the Golden Triangle of Art, which also includes the Prado and the Reina Sofia galleries.
Works are only display here from the Renaissance, Mannerism, Baroque, Rococó, Romanticism, and the modern schools, including Pop Art. Movements not represented in state-owned collections are also included here, such as Impressionism, Fauvism, and the experimental Avant-Garde Movement of the early 20th century.
The museum’s collection also includes works by the most famous Renaissance and Baroque painters, including Titian, Caravaggio, Rubens, and others. This unique collection was once the world’s 2nd-largest private collection, outsized only by the British Royal Collection.
- Madrid panoramic tour with official guide
- Preferential access to the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum (valid only for permanent collections)
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Our coach departs from the bus terminal located at San Bernardo 7, close to Madrid´s famous Gran Via. The closest Metro stations to the bus terminal are Santo Domingo (Line 2) and Callao (Lines 3 and 5), located 2 and 5 minutes walking distance respectively from the terminal. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 23995