Madrid: Panoramic Tour and Wax Museum Admission
From £36 per personBook now
- See the main monuments of Madrid on a panoramic city tour
- Stop for a complimentary soft drink at the Hard Rock Café
- Admire fine examples of 20th-century Art Deco architecture on Gran Via
- Visit the Wax Museum and see representations of important local persons
See Gran Vía, Plaza de España, University, Moncloa, Calle Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá, the bull ring, and Columbus Square. Make a brief stop at the Hard Rock Café for a complimentary soft drink.
Continue on to Paseo de la Castellana and see Santiago Bernabéu, the Real Madrid stadium, and Plaza Castilla and the Fountain of Cibeles.
After the bus tour you’ll visit the Wax Museum, one of the most popular attractions in Madrid, where you can take photos with and see the most important characters of local history, culture, sports, science, and entertainment.
- Guided tour
- Transportation by bus
- Free soft drink at the Hard Rock Café
- Wax Museum admission
- Food and drinks
Tours depart from the bus terminal at Calle Ferraz, 3 (bus line 74). The nearest Metro stations are Plaza España (lines 3 and 10) and Ventura Rodriguez (line 3). (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 52714