Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Madrid from three different lookout points on this private tour. Admire the fascinating city from above, stroll along the Gran Via, and admire Plaza de España and Plaza del Callao.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of Madrid
- Visit 3 beautiful rooftop terraces
- Stroll along the magnificent Gran Via
- Admire the Plaza de España
- See the fascinating Royal Palace
- Discover Plaza del Callao from above
- See the popular Calle de Alcalá
- Tour with guide
- Additional drinks and food
- Entrance fees to the roof terraces (first terrace: €2.50; second terrace: €4.00; third terrace: €5).
- At the beginning of the tour, your guide will collect €12 from each participant to pay for entrance fees.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
In the lobby of the Aparto Suites Jardines de Sabatini Hotel Cuesta de San Vicente 16, MadridOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The route was designed by Madrid architects so that you can get to know the history and culture of the city as well as the architectural value of the buildings.