Madrid Card Royal Palace
From £9 per personBook now
- Save time and money
- Enjoy priority entrance to the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family
- Get discounts at restaurants and shops throughout the city
- Indulge yourself with a beauty treatment or chocolate crepe at the Teleférico
- See the Egyptian Temple of Debod in the Parque del Oeste
- Learn more about Spain's bullfighting culture at the Bullfighting Museum
- Stroll among the flora of the Palacio de Cristal in Retiro Park
- Create your own itinerary with the help of a complimentary guidebook
Activate the card on entering the Palacio Real (Royal Palace) through the skip-the-line Puerta de Santiago. Then, choose from a range of monuments and participating venues to save time and money at restaurants, shops and museums.
Simply write your name and date on the back of your Madrid Card on first use. Please note that the card is non-transferable and personal to you. Admission to the Royal Palace is already paid, so you’ll have instant access to the opulent rooms and galleries of the Spanish Royal Family’s official residence.
Then, organize your personal itinerary to any of the following attractions.
• Caixa Forum Madrid
• Loewe Gallery
• La Casa Encendida
• Matadero de Madrid
• Aeronautics and Astronautics Museum
• History Museum
• Spanish National Library Museum
• The Royal Mint Museum
• The National Science and Technology Museum
• Bullfighting Museum
• Crystal Palace
• Velázquez Palace
• Debod Temple
In addition, experience the best of the city’s cuisine at bargain prices at participating restaurants. A full list will be provided in the complimentary guidebook, along with details of each venues location. Enjoy indulgent pizzas, traditional food, or a coffee and chocolate crepe with breathtaking views at the Madrid Cable Car (Teleférico) Restaurant.
Purchase unique souvenirs at discount prices at shops such as the Coolook jewelry store. Alternatively, pamper yourself with a discount haircut or beauty treatment.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Royal Palace
- Discounts and free entrance to monuments and museums in Madrid
- A complete guidebook detailing the location of each participating venue
Collect your Madrid Card from any of the following points: I-NEO Madrid Calle Mayor C/ Mayor 42 (open Monday-Saturday 09:00-19:00, Sunday 09:00-15:00 except 25 December and 1 January 09:30-14:30) Atocha Railway Station, Viajes Reina, Grupo Vilar Glorieta de Carlos V Atocha Renfe (L1) at the high-speed train departures terminal on the ground floor (open Monday - Sunday 08:30-13:30 and 14:30-16:30 every day of the year, except the 24, 25 and 31 December and 1 and 6 January)
Product ID: 63078