Enjoy a 90-minute Hammam experience in Madrid. Discover 3 relaxing Arabic baths and a Zalema massage which is provided over a hot stone where warm water is slowly poured over the body.
What to Expect
Enjoy three Arabic baths with different temperatures (hot, warm and cold). Thermal contrasts in water offer relaxation and promote circulation.
The circuit continues in the steam room and in the rest room where it is possible to enjoy a mint tea and explore the Aromas corner where you can choose a scent for a relaxing massage, between rose, lavender, violet or red amber.
The experience is completed with a Zalema massage, provided over a hot stone where warm water is slowly poured over the body, which is massaged with a traditional mixture of salt and rose. The first thing you feel is significant tingling from the friction with the skin, which purifies, softens and moisturizes as the circulation as activated. The Zalema massage also provides a deep sense of relaxation and vitality and takes 15 minutes.
- Towel, soap, shampoo, comb and hairdryer
- Mint tea and water
Know Before You Go
• Swimwear must be worn (swimsuit or bikini)
• Please keep silence.
• Please observe proper decorum.
• Long hair must be tied up. It is not necessary to use a swimming cap.
• Wearing one’s own shoes is permitted in the dressing rooms only.
• The duration of the bath is 1.5 hours including the massage time, if booked.
• The customer may decide how long he/she spends at each point of the circuit.
• With exception to the dressing rooms, the baths are mixed.
• In the event that a massage is booked and the customer comes with a companion, the supplier cannot guarantee that they can receive this at the same time.
• The masseur shall always remain on duty inside the bath even if booked by a private group.