Las Ventas Bullring Madrid
From £8 per personBook now
- Tour Las Ventas bullring, seating over 23,000 spectators
- Discover a slice of authentic Spanish culture
- Stand in the center of the grand structure to get a taste of the bullfighter experience
Designed by José Espeliú, the Plaza de Toros was built in 1929 to accommodate the rising status of the country's national passion, and attracted some of the best bullfighters in history as well as celebrated personalities and luminaries into the stands. Fans included Ernest Hemingway, Ava Gardner, Pablo Picasso, Jean Cocteau, Greta Garbo, Orson Welles, and Sophia Loren.
At under an hour, the tour provides an easy fit into even the busiest of holiday schedules, and offers a fascinating overview into one of Madrid's cultural and social pillars.
- Ticket for bullring tour with audio guide
- Audio guide for the Bullfighting Museum
The box office of Las Ventas Bullring (Plaza de Toros), Calle Alcala 237, Madrid. Metro stop: La Ventas (line 2), or bus routes 12, 21, 38, 53, 106, 110, 146. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 31241