Journey from Madrid to Segovia by luxury bus and explore the monuments of the historic city at leisure. Take a walk through the Jewish Quarter and see the Roman aqueduct that carried water to the city. Then, enjoy discount shopping at Las Rozas Village.
What to Expect
Journey to Segovia by luxury bus and get dropped off at the impressive aqueduct on arrival. Admire one of the best remaining examples of Roman engineering, built over 2,000 years ago to transport water to the city. Go to the Visitor Center to see a model of Segovia and watch a presentation to help you decide what monuments you want to visit.
Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985, the buildings of the "Old Town of Segovia and its Aqueduct" include Romanesque churches and the unusual fortress of the Alcázar. Stroll down the streets of the Jewish Quarter, where a number of the city's landmarks can be spotted. Experience the spirituality that led Santa Teresa to found a small convent of Carmelites where the mystic San Juan de la Cruz conducted his first mass.
Relax on the luxury bus as you travel back towards Madrid in the afternoon. Stop en route at Las Rozas Village and get some retail therapy in the boutique stores of a designer outlet shopping village. Find bargains on European and international fashion labels, sportswear, watches and travel articles with discounts of up to 60%. Enjoy the excellent service facilities that are worthy of the Via Veneto or Beverly Hills!
- Round-trip transportation by luxury bus (Madrid - Segovia - Las Rozas Village - Madrid)
- Bilingual guide during the trip
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2-hour walking tour of Segovia and entrance tickets to the Alcázar and Segovia Cathedral (if option booked)
What's Not Included
- Lunch in Segovia (€13 extra). Please note that the city has a wide and varied cuisine that is especially recognized internationally for the quality of its wood oven roasted suckling pig or lamb
- Guided tour with entrance to the monuments (entrance to the monuments is available for an additional €14)
- Entrance fees to the monuments