Cáceres, Cordoba and Sevilla - 3-day Tour from MadridProduct ID: 15047
From £324 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up at selected hotels according to bus route. Please indicate the name of your hotel for confirmation or meet at the bus terminal located in San Bernardo 7 close to the famous Gran Via in Madrid.
- Experience 3 cities in 3 days
- See the famous Mosque in Cordoba and the Sevilla Cathedral
- Stay in luxury hotels and travel by air-conditioned coach or high-speed AVE train
- Savor tapas in Sevilla where they were invented
Day 1. MADRID - CACERES - CORDOBA (Saturday)
Departure from the bus terminal at 08:00 towards the region of Extremadura and arrival to Caceres. Time at leisure to get to know its Plaza Mayor and to walk through the old city and its famous medieval quarter, very well preserved and considered as World Heritage place. Lunch at your own expense. Continue southwards to Andalucia and arrival to Cordoba. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 2. CORDOBA - SEVILLA (Sunday)
After breakfast take a morning city tour visiting the famous Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter. Departure to Sevilla. Lunch. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight accommodations.
Day 3. SEVILLA - MADRID (Train) (Monday)
Breakfast in the hotel. Morning city tour visiting the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España and typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. Afternoon free to visit and discover on your own this important and monumental city. In the late afternoon transfer on your own to the train station to catch the train AVE back to Madrid. End of services.
- Air-conditioned transportation by deluxe motor-coaches with panoramic windows
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours with expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in 4-star hotel
- Transportation and porter service of one bag per person
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
Your coach departs from the bus terminal located in San Bernardo 7, close to Madrid´s famous Gran Via. The closest metro stations to the bus terminal are Santo Domingo (Line 2) and Callao (Lines 3 and 5), located 2 and 5 minutes walking distance respectively from the terminal. (Open in Google Maps)
For triple room rates, please inquire.
Children from 4 to 7 years old, sharing a triple room with 2 adults, 25% discount.
Junior under 18 years old, 5% discount.
Senior over 65 years old, 5% discount.
Adults: 3rd. person in triple room, 5% discount.
Discounts are not cumulative
• For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
• Please inform upon booking if you would like the tour to be in Italian
Product ID: 15047