Indulge yourself with a combined 15-minute massage and therapeutic bath at Madrid’s Hammam Al Andalus in the Almudena neighborhood. Experience the tranquil Moorish design of soft muted colors and unwind to the scent of essential oils.
What to Expect
Regain a sense of calm at a combined 1.5-hour spa session in the tranquil environment of the Hammam Al Andalus, Madrid, where the subtle design recreates the old style hammams of the Moors.
Your session includes a 15-minute massage, applying firm and progressive pressure on your back or legs (or both) and using essential oils to moisturize your skin. Choose your own oil from a selection that includes rose, lavender, violet, or red amber.
After your massage, continue your indulgence in the hot and warm thermal baths and steam room, and the cold, warm and hot pools to help stimulate the blood circulation.
Sip on refreshing mint tea as you admire the bath’s ambient Arabian decor. Tea and water are also available from the fountains in the changing rooms.
- 1.5-hour session at Hamman Al Ándalus in Madrid
- Unlimited mint tea and water
- Complimentary shampoo, gel, hairdryer and lockers for storing personal items
Know Before You Go
• Please note: swimwear must be worn (swimsuit or bikini). Long hair must be tied up. It is not necessary to use a swimming cap. Shoes are permitted in the dressing rooms only.
• It is very much appreciated if customers arrive a little in advance of booked time, and exit on time. Any time not used once the session commences may not be recuperated.
• Please note that with the exception of the dressing rooms, the Hammam is mixed.
• Please keep quiet inside the facilities of Hammam Al Ándalus Madrid.