Madrid Panoramic Tour and Prado Museum
From £35 per personBook now
- See the major attractions of Madrid on a guided motor-coach tour
- Visit the Prado Museum to see one of the world’s finest collections of European art
- Enjoy preferential access to the museum’s permanent collections
You’ll see the Gran Vía, Plaza de España, the University, Moncloa, the Habsburg old quarter, Calle Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá, the bull ring, and Columbus Square.
After the city tour you’ll visit the world-famous Prado Museum, and enjoy preferential access to its permanent collections. This is the most important art gallery in Madrid and rated as a top international art museum as well, owning an outstanding collection of European art.
Housed in a magnificent 18th-century building, the museum features masterpieces by all the great Spanish Masters, including Velazquez, Goya, El Greco, Ribera, and Murillo, and also by other international masters such as Raphael, Rubens, Bosch, and Titian.
The best-known work on display at the Prado is Las Meninas by Velázquez.
- Madrid panoramic tour with official guide
- Preferential access to the Prada Museum (valid only for permanent collections)
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Our coach departs from the bus terminal located at San Bernardo 7, close to Madrid´s famous Gran Via. The closest Metro stations to the bus terminal are Santo Domingo (Line 2) and Callao (Lines 3 and 5), located 2 and 5 minutes walking distance respectively from the terminal.
We provide a pick-up service from selected hotels that are on our bus route. Please indicate the name of your hotel during the booking process under “Remarks for local operator”.
Product ID: 23961