Visit 3 wineries in Madrid and enjoy tasting the regional wines with a delicious lunch on this full-day tour. You will be given a tour of the wineries, visiting the facilities and learning about the wine-making process, from the grape to the bottle.
What to Expect
On this full-day trip you will experience all aspects of wine, from learning about the types of grapes used and how to grow them to the secrets of wine tasting at Spanish wineries. At the same time, you will enjoy Spanish gastronomy, art, history, culture, and other activities.
For both an educational and fun experience, you will visit 3 wineries and taste their wines. As part of the gastronomic focus of the tour, a typical delicious lunch accompanied by the regional wines is included. If time permits, you can even visit a historical place.
The Madrid area is not as well-known as other wine-making regions but it is up and coming as a region of great wines. The advantage of Madrid wineries is that the distances are closer and you can visit 3 wineries and have lunch in about 8 hours, combining traditional places with really modern ones.
- Visit to 3 wineries with wine tasting
- Tour information sent before the tour
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses or services not specified
Know Before You Go
- The price is per person and depends on the number of people in the group.
- Wineries visited will depend on availability and your personal preferences. Once the date is
chosen we will confirm the wineries and the restaurant. You can suggest any winery you may want to visit and we will try to accommodate your suggestions.
- Sundays are not the best days for visiting wineries since a lot of them are closed. Some wineries are also closed on Saturdays. However we can still arrange excursions on those days with a more limited winery selection.
- Although this is a private tour we do not guarantee that the winery visit will be just for your group unless specifically requested. Please let us know if you prefer to have a private tour and tasting.
– Usually you will taste 2 wines at each winery; more extensive tastings can be included.