Enjoy a 3-hour journey around Madeira as you explore the island's impressive scenery by motorcycle sidecar. Wind your way along the coastline and up into the hills on this thrilling road tour of the island, for a unique take on the sightseeing experience.
What to Expect
Buckle up and get ready to tour the picturesque Island of Madeira from the comfort of a motorcycle sidecar. Cruise past sky-blue waters and hilltop greenery for an unforgettable trip through both major tourist sites and undiscovered winding lanes.
Feel free to request a certain route or make stops to snap a scenic shot of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and the neighboring islands.
Discover more about the fascinating history of Madeira from your chauffer who will be able to communicate with you during the trip via a wireless device in your helmets.
A real thrill for those with a penchant for speed, this unique sidecar tour offers visitors an exciting opportunity to see the sights and enjoy the wind in their hair.
- Motorcycle and driver
- Communication system
Know Before You Go
• All sidecars and drivers are certified
• Tours are available for all those aged 7 and above
• All passengers are automatically covered by Personal Liability Insurance of up to 50,000 EUR per event
• Supplier shall not be liable for any loss or expense directly or indirectly arising from the loss of property, cancellation or reduction of any tour/trip, whatever the cause may be
• If the tour/trip is interrupted due to illness or accident, the supplier will not be responsible for any cost or expense arising therefrom
• The use of helmets is compulsory by law and should always be respected
• Maximum weight per passenger is 128kg (280 lbs)