Explore the best of Machu Picchu on this private guided tour. Discover mountains, and hidden areas of forest, and learn about the history, archaeology, and mysteries of the Inca city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your booking
- Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel
- The entrance ticket to Machu Picchu must be purchased in advance since it tends to sell out
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, a sun hat, warm clothing, a waterproof jacket or raincoat, lip balm, sunglasses and, repellent
- It's also recommended that you bring snacks and water with you
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that don't accept credit cards