Lyon City Card: 1, 2, or 3 Day Pass
From £21 per personBook now
- Discover Old Lyon's unusual alleyways
- Enjoy a moment of relaxation on a cruise along the Saone
- Browse historic districts with tour guides and let them tell the story of Lyon
- Visit the famous Museum of Fine Arts in the heart of the city
- Watch a spectacular show of Guignol puppetry
Visit 22 museums for free with your Lyon City Card, and make the most of 38 things to do and 12 discounts which cover the whole of Lyon's cultural offerings. You'll also get complimentary access to Lyon's public transport, as well as access to bike tours, visits to the Fine Art Museum, river cruises, and much more. Have fun!
Museums and temporary exhibitions :
• Fine Arts Museum of Lyon
• Museum of Textile and Decorative Arts
• Gadagne Museums: history of Lyon and puppets of the world
• Modern Art Museum (open only for temporary exhibitions)
• Contemporary Art Institute (only open for exhibitions)
• Museum of Gallo Roman Civilization
• International Museum of Miniatures and Cinema Sets
• Lumière Museum
• Fourvière Museum of Religious Art
• Printing Museum
• Center for the History of the Resistance and Deportation
• Little Fantastic Guignol Museum
• Museum of Automation
• African Museum
• Tony Garnier Urban Museum
• Museum of Henri Malartre’s Automobile
• Gallo Roman Museum of St Roman en Gal
• Ampère Museum
• Electricity Museum
• La Sucrière at pôle Confluence (open only for temporary exhibitions)
• Doctor Mérieux Museum
• Marcy l’Étoile
• Eccly - Espace Culturel du Christianisme à Lyon
• Priority access to Musée des Confluences
Visits and activitites (depending on availibilities – check for times):
• Guided walking tours by the Greater Tourism Office (reservation necessary)
• A visit to the roof of the basilica of Fourvière (April-November)
• Cruises on the Rhône and Saône Riviers with Lyon City Boat (April-October)
• House of Canuts
• Silk Museum (Soierie vivante)
• Mini World
• Lyon City Tram
Shows (limited number of spots, reservation advised):
• Guignol theatre in Lyon
• Compagnie des Zonzons (Guignol)
• House of Guignol
• Un Gone de Lyon (Guignol)
• Comédie Odeon
Public transportation included:
The liberty offer gives you access to Lyon’s bus, metro, funicular railway and tramway networks. Valid for 1, 2 or 3 days, depending of the validity of your card.
Discounts with Lyon City Card:
• Shows : National Oper of Lyon (except end of year shows), Célestins’theatre, Lyon’s theatre, theatre of Nouvelle Génération, Théâtre National Populaire, Maison de la danse.
• Visits – tours: Cyclopolitains (tours by bike), guided bus tours, biked guided tours by Lyon City Bike, Lyon le Grand Tour, Fourvière France Aventures, Aquarium du Grand Lyon, Segway Tours.
• Option: Vélo’v (rent a bike offered by public transportation company).
• Restaurant boat Hermès
- Unlimited public transport access
- Free entrance to 22 museums and temporary exhibitions
- Discounts on shopping, theaters, and guided tours
Office du tourisme, place Bellecour, 69002 Lyon; Metro Bellecour; Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport, Welcome Space, between terminal 1 and terminal 2 - open everyday from 06:00 to 23:00. Closed on the 25th December and 1st January.
- Each Lyon City Card is valid for 1 person.
- Access is limited to one entry per service for the duration of the card.
- The map is accompanied by a mini-guide book.
- You must pass the card readers to use each transport network (including connections).
- Attention: ask about the closing days of services.
- The card works on consecutive days.
- The Junior cards (4-15) and students at reduced rates are available.
- Guided tours must be booked in advance at the tourist office.
Product ID: 39757