Lyon: 2.5-Hour Electric Bike Tour with a Tasting Break
From £45 per personBook now
- Pedal your way between the UNESCO-listed monuments of old Lyon
- See Lyon Cathedral, Place Bellecour, and Tête D’Or Park on an e-bike tour
- Get insiders tips on what to see and do from a local guide
- Enjoy a culinary tasting break in the heart of the Old Town
Join the small group and your guide near the Palais de Justice in central Lyon to begin your morning or afternoon tour. You’ll be outfitted with an electric bike that’s equipped for comfortable, effortless riding, letting you pedal, cruise, or a combination of both.
Set off through the UNESCO World Heritage–listed city. Steeped in centuries of history and considered the culinary capital of France, Lyon's vibrant mix of monuments, museums, squares, restaurants, bars, shops, and markets are a delight to explore.
The exact route may vary depending on the day, but your experienced guide knows all the nooks and crannies, where you’ll find Lyon's true magic. Ride through the Croix Rousse tunnel, lined with colored lights and music, and be on the lookout for Lyon Cathedral.
Listen as your guide shares stories of Lyon’s rich history and points out both famous attractions and off-the-beaten-path spots only locals know about. Continue along the banks of the Rhône River, recently renovated for cyclists. Cycle onto Place Bellecour, a famous plaza crowned by a statue of King Louis XIV, and ride past the picturesque boating lake in Tête d'Or Park.
Cycle back to the starting point to conclude your tour.
- Local guide
- Electric bike and helmet
- Water bottle
- Culinary tasting
- Rain jacket (if required)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
On the esplanade of the Palais de Justice, Vieux Lyon (Quai Romain Rolland) Our guide with an orange polo will be waiting you as on the picture below. He will accompany you from the meeting place to the bike parking.
• Infant seats are available for children weighing up to 55 pounds (25 kilograms)
• Minimum height for an adult bike (e-bike) is 5 feet (1.5 meters)
• Child bikes are available for children ages 6-11 years
• Tours take place in most weather conditions, so please dress accordingly. In the case of very heavy rain, snow, or icy conditions, the tour may be canceled, in which case you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund
Product ID: 66089