A hot-air balloon flight is the perfect way to experience the world’s largest open-air museum. Start off with an early pick-up at your hotel and get ready to see a spectacular sunrise and Luxor’s ruins and temples in the beautiful morning light.
What to Expect
This 3-hour program begins very early in the morning with a pick-up at your Luxor hotel or Nile cruise ship. You’ll then transfer to a motorboat to reach the West Bank, and enjoy a refreshing drink en route.
Once you disembark you will be transferred to the take-off area, where your hot-air balloon ride above the world's largest open-air museum begins.
The balloon ride is scheduled right in time for you to experience a spectacular sunrise. The flight lasts for 45 minutes, and takes you over the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hatshepsut.
After you’ve landed you will be transferred back to your hotel or ship.
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Transportation by air-conditioned van
- Bottled water during the trip
- Motorboat transfer to the West Bank
- 45-minute hot-air balloon ride
- Flight certificate
- All service charges and taxes
What's Not Included
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The balloon ride is scheduled for 05:30
• Departure times may vary depending on the time of sunrise
• Hotel pick-ups are 45 minutes before the scheduled take-off time
• Tours depars daily, however confirmation in advance is still highly recommended