Rigi — Queen of the Mountains: Summer Day CardProduct ID: 42938
From £58.96 per personBook now
- Enjoy an adventure on a rack railway and get a glimpse into the history of the area
- Experience the Queen of the Mountains at the Rigi in central Switzerland
- Enjoy the nature and incredible views of Switzerland
You have 3 different options, each of which is flexible.
Take the first rack railway in Europe (since 1871), which travels from Vitznau. Travel by boat between Vitznau and Luzern. Or travel from Goldau with the rack railway to the north face, with a direct connection to the SBB train system. From Weggis, the cable car travels to Rigi Kaltbad, where you can transfer with the rack railway to the Rigi Kulm.
The Rigi Summer Day Card includes all 3 modes of transport for the whole day. The mountain rage offers a trail of approximately 120 kilometers with fantastic panoramic views. This is a popular area for all fans of walking or for those seeking respite and relaxation away from the beaten tourist path.
- Rack railway from/to Vitznau
- Rack railway from/to Goldau
- Cable car from/to Weggis
- Food and drink
Rigi Bahnen AG, Station Vitznau, Bahnhofstrasse 7, 6354 Vitznau; Rigi Bahnen AG, Station Goldau; Rigistrasse, 6410 Arth-Goldau; Rigi Bahnen, Station Weggis, 6353 Weggis (Open in Google Maps)
• The cable car does not run on these days; the other forms of transport run regularly
• From July 1 to August 31, 2017, children ride for free with adults
Product ID: 42938