Swim with the Dolphins: Los Cabos Dolphin Encounter
From £90 per personBook now
- Learn about the Pacific Bottlenose dolphin from the best teachers - the dolphins themselves
- Get up close and personal with these majestic mammals
- Swim in the shallow waters designed with non-swimmers in mind
- Discover the world of dolphin communications and learn hand signals to communicate yourself
During your day at Los Cabos, you will be led by a team of expert trainers who will teach you about the anatomy, physiology and history of the ocean's most inspiring mammals. You will get introduced to their lifestyles in the sea, including how they communicate.
After your introduction, you jump into the shallow waters and get acquainted with your new friends. The program is designed with "non-swimmers" in mind, and you'll soon be enjoying your time with these incredible animals. They'll kiss and play with you, and using your newly learned hand signals, you'll be able to communicate back.
Your group size is always kept small, giving you a great chance to get up-close and personal with these inspiring mammals.
- 15 minute briefing and 30 minutes in the water
- Facilities: lockers (with deposit), bathrooms, towels (limited), showers
- This swim with dolphins program includes handshake, hugs, dolphin song, hand target and kisses
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and drinks
- Optional tips
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
Wirikuta Botanical Park, San Jose del Cabo. Paseo de los Pescadores, Puerto los Cabos, Colonia la Playita. San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur. CP 23403 (Open in Google Maps)
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc. Children who are between 2’11” to 3’11” (88 cm to 118 cm) must swim with an adult. For safety reasons, pregnant women will be able to participate only if accompanied by another adult and having signed the responsibility form.
Please meet at the departure point for this tour 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour time: Paseo de los Pescadores, Puerto los Cabos, Colonia la Playita.
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur. CP 23403
Product ID: 21479