Soar safely over cliffs and canyons near San José Del Cabo Canopy. Costa Azul Eco-Adventure is an exciting, fun activity that can be enjoyed by the whole family. It is very centrally-located, safe, and requires no prior experience.
What to Expect
This ultimate outdoor adventure starts as you are connected to the cable by an instructor. Then you will soar over cliffs and canyons at over 300 feet in the air and at 50 miles per hour across several miles of cables over with only the wind at your side and nothing but clear sky above you. You won't get any closer to flying than with this unforgettable experience. Once it's over you'll have only one thing in your mind: "I want to do it again!".
The Canopy Tour Eco-Adventure Costa Azul consists of:
• Zip lines
• Suspension Bridge
• Extreme Rappel
• Tarzan Swing
• Racing Zip lines
Canopy Costa Azul Eco-Adventure Experience is close to the city, just 5 minutes from San Jose del Cabo and 15 minutes from Cabo San Lucas. No need to drive for hours - this nearby adventure is on a beautiful ecological sanctuary surrounded only by nature. Unlike other systems, these brakes are handled by pulleys and not by your hand, making it easier, safer and more efficient. Forget about uncomfortable positions or wearing gloves - focus on having fun!
- Round trip transportation from most San Jose, Cabo San Lucas and tourist corridor hotels
- Zip lines
- Suspension Bridge
- Extreme Rappel
- Tarzan Swing
- Racing Zip lines
- Water throughout the tour
- Tequila factory tour
- Trained and certified guides
- PETZL Climbing equipment, No. #1 in the world
What's Not Included
- Food and Beverages not mentioned
- Optional Gratuities
Know Before You Go
• Maximum weight for the zip-lines: 250 lbs (110 kg)
• Maximum weight for rappelling: 220 lbs (100 kg)
• Minimum weight for the rappel: 100 lbs (45 kg)
• Maximum weight for the Tarzan swing: 100 lbs (45 kg)
• Minimum age: 7 years
You must be in good health and not under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances.
For their safety, pregnant women may not participate in the tour.
What to wear and bring:
• Long shorts or pants
• Sport or hiking shoes
• Insect repellant
• Money for souvenirs and photos