Enjoy scuba diving in Cabo San Lucas on this tour for certified divers. Explore shipwrecks, caves, reefs, and sand falls with an experienced dive masters guiding you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup at selected hotels and resorts in Cabo. Please look for a white van. The drivers wear light blue polo shirts.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Join 2 dives at varied dive sites near Cabo San Lucas
- Encounter a wide range or marine life including tropical fish, eels, stingrays and turtles
- Enjoy diving in the stunning waters of the Sea of Cortes
- Admire shipwrecks, caves, reefs, and sand falls
- Bottled water
- Dive master
- Equipment rental fee ($35 per person)
- Transportation fee ($5/adult, $2.50/child)
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- Cruise ship guests
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Guests must have logged an open water dive within the last 12 months. If the last dive was more than 12 months prior to the tour, guests must perform a refresh dive in advance at an additional cost of 35 USD per person (can be arranged directly with Cabo Adventures).
- Guests must bring their dive card to show the dive master at each dive.
- Guests must meet PADI medical requirements and will be asked to sign a waiver.
- Guests should not have asthma, diabetes, or have recently undergone surgery.