Urban Adventure Quest: Catalina IslandProduct ID: 17392
From £37 Per group up to 5Book now
- Uncover the mysteries of Catalina Island in this interactive tour
- Follow the clues to turn the island into a game board
- Learn interesting facts and history along the way
- Discover the famous landmarks and uncover hidden gems of the Island
- Use your smart phone to discover the city of Avalon on Catalina Island
Urban Adventuring is the latest craze in travel. Come and join, as you turn Catalina Island into a giant game!
Your interactive scavenger hunt combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Avalon on Catalina Island. Your guide is your smart phone, and you will compete amongst other groups as you race to find the treasures laid out in the clues you are given.
During your time, you will discover well known landmarks, and perhaps some overlooked gems of the island. The clues offer you historical information in a fun and exciting way.
Your adventure will begin in the heart of Avalon and take you on a well designed course through the town center, along the hillsides, and down to the waterfront. It requires approximately 2 miles (3.2km) of walking, but since you're guided by your phone, you can stop any time you'd like!.
This is your chance to explore Catalina Island in a fun, interactive way that your whole family will remember.
Points of Interest on Your Quest:
Zane Grey Hotel
Zane Grey Hotel
City Hall/Fire Station
- Smart Phone Scavenger Hunt for one Team
- Smart Phone or iPad with Internet Capability
- Transportation to the starting location
Make your way on foot toward the city of Avalon following the waterfront walkway until you reach the entrance of the green Pleasure Pier. Once you have reached this location you are ready to begin your adventure. (Open in Google Maps)
All information you need to start your Quest will be sent to your smart phone, which will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person).
You may purchase your Quest days, weeks or months before your adventure.
We suggest bringing water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil & paper and, of course, a FULLY CHARGED Smart Phone.
Product ID: 17392