Half-Day Street Art Bike Tour of Venice Beach
From £57 per personBook now
- Experience Venice Beach like a local
- Visit Muscle Beach, the skate park and walk along the boardwalk
- See art from the greats such as Chase, Space Invader, Rip Cronk, Ralph Ziman and world-renowned Architect Frank Gehry
- Cruise through the charming Venice Canals where the rich and famous reside
- Bike to Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice's trendy gathering place for both locals and visitors, declared by GQ as, "The Coolest Block In America"
Admire the Italian-influenced landscape that has become widely recognized as the birthplace of skateboarding. Venice Beach is also home to the West Coast’s legal graffiti walls that have become alluring grounds for world-renowned street artists.
See some of the graffiti and art that has been created by Chase, Rip Cronk, Space Invader, Ralph Ziman, and others.
Your guide will show you these often-overlooked street galleries that will leave you with an appreciation for the talented, expressive minds that enrich the visual space of the community.
- Water bottle
Tour departure point: Santa Monica Bike Center, Tour Center, 1502 4th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401 (at the southwest corner of 4th and Broadway) By bus: Big Blue Bus 3 or Rapid 3 from LAX to Colorado/Broadway; or LA Metro 4; 704; 33; 733 from Downtown LA to Colorado/ Broadway (Open in Google Maps)
• Baggy pants, open-toed shoes, and sandals are not recommended.
• Helmets are required for persons under 18 years of age, but optional for adults over 18 years.
• Sunscreen is recommended.
• Tours may be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances or if weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. (If the operator is unable to reschedule the tour, you will be issued a full credit or refund.)
Product ID: 51238