San Diego and La Jolla Day TourProduct ID: 9141
From £140 per personBook now
- Visit the scenic La Jolla Cove
- Tour San-Diego, the second largest city in the state
- Board the USS Midway a real life aircraft carrier
- Stroll the grounds of “The Del Coronado” an historic hotel and the largest building in the USA built entirely of wood
- Visit Old Town where the first Spanish village was founded in 1769
- Discover why San Diego is one of the top 5 places to live in the United States
Drive along the spectacular California coastline as you head south for your first stop at La Jolla Cove. View the fabulous homes along the shore in the area that is called the new Beverly Hills."
Your visit to San Diego begins at Seaport Village where you can wander the shops and smell the clean ocean air. Next, take a tour of the USS Midway Museum, which houses 60 exhibits and 25 fully restored aircraft.
Journey on to Coronado Island and stop at the famous Hotel Del Coronado, which is the largest building in the nation built entirely of wood. The "Hotel Del" has long been the favorite hotel of heads of state, US Presidents and movie stars. The Marilyn Monroe movie Some Like it Hot" was filmed on the grounds of this historic property.
End your day in Old Town where the first Spanish village was founded in 1769 see the original settlement. Time is also allowed to visit the “Bazaar Del Mundo” the world market which offers souvenirs from all over the world.
- Round trip transportation
- Professional guide
- USS Midway entrance
- Food and drinks
Your tour departs form either the Starbuck's Coffee Shop at the Farmers Market on the corner of Fairfax Boulevard and 3rd Street at 06:30 or 4 Points Sheraton Culver City, 5990 Green Valley Circle, Culver City at 07:00. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 9141