See sets from some of your favorite TV shows and movies on a 3-hour tour of Warner Bros. Studio, Hollywood. Discover where the greatest names in entertainment made history on a revealing behind-the-camera walk through studio lots, soundstages, and more.
What to Expect
Get ready to touch, tour, and explore the iconic 110-acre back lot that brought “Argo” and “Batman” to the big screen! From “Gravity” to “Friends,” the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood takes you behind the camera for a revealing look at your favorite TV shows and movies.
Go to the innovative “Stage 48: Script to Screen,” an exciting, interactive soundstage that explores phases of the film and television production process, from the start to the end. Learn how TV programs and movies are created from script to screen, from the screenwriting process, to audio mixing, and the glory of the awards season.
Stand on the studio lot where many of your favorite TV shows and movies were created. Learn about casting sessions and the post-production process. Re-enact a scene from “Friends” on the iconic “Central Perk” set. Design your own Batmobile and movie costumes.
Climb aboard Harry Potter’s broomstick for a photo opportunity using the same green screen technology used in the movie productions.
What's Not Included
Know Before You Go
• This tour is for people aged 8 and over
• Parking is available for a fee at Gate 6
• Photography is limited, and video filming is not permitted
• Personal belongings may be subject to a search
• Please dress comfortably. Sandals and sneakers are recommended, as are loose-fitting tops. Hats should also be considered, as parts of the tour take place outdoors