Climb aboard the train from Los Angeles to San Diego and see the diverse landscapes of southern California on an 18-hour day trip. See the sights of San Diego from the comfort and convenience of a hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus.
What to Expect
Enjoy a family-friendly day out in San Diego, traveling from Los Angeles by train. On arrival, climb aboard a hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus and see all of the city’s most famous sites, including Old Town Market and Casa de Aguirre.
Leave all your problems at home as you climb aboard an Amtrak regional train to San Diego. Take a nap on the roomy seats, or stop by the Café Car and enjoy the views. Before you know it, you'll be at San Diego train station.
With a mid-morning arrival, it's just a few blocks to pick-up your tickets for a memorable hop-on hop-off tour. Stay on board the bus or hop off at the stops of your choice. There's something to do at nearly every stop on a variety of loops. Visit museums, observatories, and San Diego Zoo. Take a boat ride, or go to the Old Town Market. Discover the hottest, upcoming area of San Diego, and stroll around the galleries, micro breweries, and coffee bars.
Discover more than 70 miles of beaches, where surfers and beach bums go to soak up the Californian sun. Visit SeaWorld, or take a stroll in Balboa Park. When it’s time to re-energize, a 2-course lunch with VIP priority seating awaits at the Hard Rock Café in the heart of the historical Gaslamp district.
- Round-trip train tickets
- VIP seating with lunch at the Hard Rock Café
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
What's Not Included
- Transportation (other than stated)
- Admissions (other than stated)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, and children must be accompanied by an adult
• There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• ID is required to travel